General Customer Support Questions
1. How does MyFax work?
Learn how to send and receive faxes in minutes by watching these helpful tutorials.
Send and Receive faxes using email
Send and Receive faxes using MyFaxCentral
2. I'm having problems logging in to MyFaxCentral. (https://secure.myfax.com/)
Problems logging in?
Forgot your password?
3. I'd like to buy more fax numbers
You can buy more fax numbers in your MyFaxCentral account by adding users:
- Login to MyFaxCentral
- Select "User Administration" from the "My Account" menu on the left hand side of the screen. (The last option in the list)
- Click the "Add User" button to manually add a user or the "Import Users" to upload a file.
- Follow the prompts.
Please note: Adding a sub user generates a new fax number and is the same price as the initial MyFax account. The credit card associated with your account will be charged.
4. I'm looking for a country code
For a complete list of country codes, click here.
5. I registered for MyFax, but I haven't received any information. What do I do?
Please contact MyFax Customer Support and we will be happy to help you get started with your new MyFax account.
Toll Free: 1-866-563-9212
6. How do I close my MyFax account?
You can also contact a live representative by calling us Toll Free at 1.866.563.9212 or for International calls dial 1.613.260.6325 . Select option number 2 for technical support and follow the prompts as required.
|"The MyFax Customer Support group is friendly and helpful."
President, LeBoise Alternatives
MyFax Billing Contact Information:
Local or International:
1. Why am I being charged for sent fax pages when I have several free sent fax pages remaining?
If you have checked and are sure you have not used all of your free pages for the month, make sure you are dialing a 1 before the fax number (for North American fax numbers). If you are not including a 1 it's possible you are being charged for sending an International fax.
2. My credit card number has changed. Can I update it online?
Yes. Log into MyFaxCentral, select Billing Profile from the left-hand menu. Under the header Credit Card Information, you can type in your new credit card information; click the Update at the bottom of the page when you are finished. For any other questions relating to credit cards and payment, please contact MyFax Billing.
3. Are there alternatives to credit card billing?
Qualifying business accounts can be invoiced, but for all other customers credit cards are the only accepted method of payment.
4. I just signed up for MyFax today, why has my credit card been charged already?
MyFax is a prepaid service.
Tip: Your invoice will be generated at the end of your first billing cycle one month from the day you started your service. To review your invoice online log into MyFaxCentral and select My Account from the left-hand menu and then choose Account Invoice from the options listed.