Call us toll free:
Return to previous page
Protus Statement Regarding j2 Patent Infringement Allegations
Ottawa - August 15, 2005 - In light of recent patent infringement allegations made by j2 Global Communications, we would like to reassure our customers of Protus' commitment to providing quality service and support. We are confident that our technology and processes do not infringe on any j2 patents, and are currently engaged with our legal counsel to dispute the validity of j2 claims as they pertain to Protus. We are committed to delivering the market leading Internet Fax Solutions to our customers and will continue business as usual.
Protus continues to rapidly gain market share in the dynamically growing internet fax market. Thousands of new customers choose MyFax and Virtual Fax each month because they appreciate the industry leading value, performance and customer service.
Protus IP Solutions was named to three rapid company growth rankings in 2003, 2004, and 2005:
In addition, the company received industry award recognition in 2004/2005 for:
- Profit Magazine's "PROFIT 100"
- Deloitte & Touche's "Fast 50 Canada"
- Deloitte & Touche's "Fast 500 North America"
For additional information, please contact:
- Web Marketing Association's "Standard of Excellence" for MyFax.com
- Internet Telephony "Product of the Year" for Virtual Fax
- Communications Solutions "Product of the Year" for Virtual Fax
Thomas Martin, CFO